Thursday, February 12, 2009

Some Randoms

Just some random pictures of the past week...of course I realized late in the week that I had my camera set to a high ISO, so my pictures are grainy and dark.

Last Saturday Ella had a Pajama Havdalah at school. I didn't get great pictures but first the Rabbi read them a story, lit the candle and they all sang songs. Then they all got to decorate their own Challah cover (which I love) and then had pizza and ran around like maniacs.

This is how the girls sat for story time
Ella and Natalie kept taking pictures of each other (and the floor, the ceiling, shoes, etc.)
Candle lighting
Making the Challah cover. It's a nice thick material so we'll be able to use it for years to come. I'm so excited-because you know we do Shabbat in our house so often....
I know I've mentioned Ella has ballet on Mondays. I'm so lucky for my incredible neighbor because she stays with Sofia (who's napping) so that I can take Ella. But last week Ella kept telling me that she wanted SuSu to take her to ballet while I stayed home with Sofia so Su-Su took Ella to ballet this last week and then to Toys-R-Us where she purchased her a Barbie Diamond Castle dress AND a Sleeping Beauty dress. These dresses are ALL she's worn the past three days. She's even tried to convince us to let her wear it to bed.

My ballerina
With SuSu
What really cracks me up is that she's understanding that certain things get attention and she's loving it. Yesterday we went to the library in the afternoon and she wore one of her dresses. She told me in the car that everyone would say, "Hey, who's that beautiful princess in the library?". Everytime she walked by someone she would seriously start to saunter and turn her body so they could get a full look. She was visabally annoyed if they didn't comment on her dress. And so it begins....

So today we had her pre-op appointment for her surgery on Friday and I'm pretty sure you can guess what she wore. It was a tough choice between Barbie Diamond Castle and Sleeping Beauty but Sleeping Beauty won out (don't worry, she wore Barbie to the park later in the day).

Horrible pictures because of my camera setting and the light behind the storm door.

Sofia just doesn't appreciate how lucky she is to live with a real life princess

I started to bribe them with lollipops after waiting over an hour to see the Doc. Luckily for us it was like Romper Room in the waiting room so the girls had some friends to play with.

Ella's Dr. is fabulous and she kept telling him that she loves him and wants to play soccer with him. I hate the 1 hour place waits for him, but he's definitely worth it. Her surgery is planned for this Friday, so wish us luck!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just love the way the girls are always hugging and sitting on each others' laps. I hope they are always so close. BTW, Natalie is a gorgeous little girl. Her dad is in big trouble! He & Ricardo should keep in touch.