Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Sofia is sitting!!!

Sofia is sitting! How cool too that she's exactly 5 1/2 months today too.

She's been kind of sitting while leaning on something and sitting up for a couple of seconds here and there but today she sat for a couple of minutes AND while I was trying to get a picture she started to fall over. I went to grab her but she caught herself with her left hand and up righted herself! I was so impressed.

I also put her whoozit out in front of her and she reached for it with her right hand and brought it to her lap.

She worked very hard at the sitting and is now taking one of her super long naps, you know 45 minutes instead of 40minutes.
Now, on another note...little lady is a HORRIBLE sleeper. We didn't think it could get worse than Ella but Sofia was sent to us to show us that indeed it can.
I don't want to trade her in for baby girl: the sleeping model. I'm quite enamored with this model, but I would like to know where I can purchase the sleeping software upgrade. I don't even need to purchase the sleeping through the night software...just the once a night wake up version.
Good thing she's cute!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

First I cannot get over how much Sofia looks like Alexis! I'm thinking you could make a lot of money inventing that sleep upgrade software; great idea!

Anne said...

That's awesome that she's sitting!! What a cutie. :) How many 40/45 minute naps a day does she take? Mommy's gotta get her rest too!