Monday, September 8, 2008

Ella's First Day of School!

Today was Ella's first day of school at her new "big kid" school! This year she's in the 3 year old program and she goes 5 mornings a week! I can't believe it. It seems like so many days a week. I'm going to miss our lazy mornings but I know she loves and thrives in the school enviornment so it's going to be great for her.

All dressed and ready to go

Giving Sofia a hug and kiss goodbye


At drop off, while other kids clung to their mothers. Ella ran off and said, leave now mommy. Little Miss Independent.


I love her classroom. I can't believe how big it is.




We're very excited for the school year. There are 14 kids in her class and 3 teachers, Anita, Lisa, and Donna. The parents are so nice and are very welcoming. We can't wait to go back tomorrow!

I know I still need to do our CA trip recap and I will....soon. I just haven't had a chance. But trust me, it was fun. :)

2 comments:

Anne said...

Great job at your new school, Ella! We're so excited for you and can't believe you're already in a 5-days-per-week program! Where did the time go?!?! We love you!

annie :) said...

Isn't it wild how fast the time goes? Brett's thriving at preschool too, loves being away from me ;)