Sunday, September 28, 2008

The Finale to Ella's Birthday Weekend-The Party!

Today was Ella's big birthday party and boy was it fun...and loud, and chaotic. All I can say is, thank god we did it at In The Swing and not at our home. We had 23 kids, 3 babies and countless adults. All we had to do was provide the goody bags, pizza, fruit and veggie dip and the staff took care of the rest. It was a great time and Ella loved playing with her friends and is loving playing with all her new toys.

Playing
The main play area
Sofia and Abuela
Daddy and Ella (fake smile-just put me down!)
Sofia and her BFF Sammy
I turned around and found Sofia lying on her back on the mat. I thought she must have fallen (although she showed no signs of distress) so I picked her up and she just threw herself back into this position. Just chillin'
Pizza Time-Can you say CHAOS!?
Singing Happy Birthday to the Birthday Girl!
The Birthday girl and her parents (cute pic of Ricardo and Ella, not so much of me)
An attempt at a picture with all the kids. I think we're missing a couple of kids in this picture.
In a sea of presents

2 comments:

Anne said...

WOW!!! What a party! Looks like an awesome time, and definitely a good call to have it at an out-of-house location. :) Wish we could have been there to celebrate, but we were there in spirit!

Unknown said...

Happy belated birthday, Ella!

(Miss you on LJ!)
:)
motownmamma