Seriously, I carried this child for 9 months. Labored almost the entire time without an epidural, and dealt with 3 months of horrible colic and she refuses to say mama! She now says Dada AND Ella but no Mama! I'm seriously going to ground her if her next word is Mikka. Oh, her hair is huge because it was in pigtails but I took them out for her nap.
She's such a chatterbox! I feel like a bad 2nd time parent because I don't keep track of her words but off the top of my head right now she says:
Ella
Dada
All Done
More
Milk
What's that?
That
hi
bye bye
I did it
baby
She's very into signing videos just like Ella was and signs:
baby
milk
eat
done
more
shoes
hat
I am loving this age with Sofia (14 months). Sometimes I wish I could just freeze her at this age.
Ella
Dada
All Done
More
Milk
What's that?
That
hi
bye bye
I did it
baby
She's very into signing videos just like Ella was and signs:
baby
milk
eat
done
more
shoes
hat
I am loving this age with Sofia (14 months). Sometimes I wish I could just freeze her at this age.



2 comments:
Love it she's like whatever! She is so cute!
She's probably thinking you know who you are woman, what are you asking me for? :)
This video cracked me up! I watched it a few times and made Craig watch it too - you poor Mama - she'll say it soon:) What a cutie!
Post a Comment