On Tuesday, Ella didn't have school because of Rosh Hashanah so we decided to celebrate the New Year by going to a local farm, Demarest, with Tiffany and Colden to take a hay ride and go pumpkin picking.
Abuela, Tiffany, Sofia and her darn paci, Colden, Ella, me
Ella and Colden, too cool for you
Sweet Sofia in the pumpkin patch
This picture cracks me up.
I couldn't title it any better than Tiffany did, "The Great Pumpkin Inspector!"
Demarest is already pretty much out of apples but they told us if we could find some, we could pick a couple so the kids each got one.
Ella picking her apple
Colden and Ella very proud of their apples
(Ella towers over Colden. Granted she's almost a year older than him, but geez she's tall)
With the best Nanny in the world, Tiffany!
Ella and Colden, too cool for you
I couldn't title it any better than Tiffany did, "The Great Pumpkin Inspector!"
Ella picking her apple
(Ella towers over Colden. Granted she's almost a year older than him, but geez she's tall)
On Sunday, we celebrated our 6th wedding anniversary by going up to Weed Orchard in Marlboro, NY to pick our own apples, pears, tomatoes, zucchini and eggplant. It was also their fall festival so there was BBQ, face painting, a hay maze, petting zoo, bouncy house and more. We had a great time.
Sofia and Mommy (it was really bright)
Ella picking Apples
I found one
Determination
She loved putting them in the bag
Sofia "picking"
They had the most amazing vegetables.

Abuela and her girls!

Once again, an attempt at a family photo...we'll never stop trying
Ella on the bounce house slide

I found one
Ricardo and I were wondering is it a coincidence that "Weed" orchard is in "Marlboro"? On our way home we passed an ice cream shop named, "Mary Jane"....hmmmm, put that in your pipe and smoke it,



0 comments:
Post a Comment