My friend, Emily, from my playgroup, is a photographer and takes beautiful photos. Her website is Emily Photography . I highly recommend her to the local people. She'll come to your house or another location, her work is beautiful, she's a wonderful person, and her prices are very reasonable.
So I decided last minute to try to get some pictures of the girls and us as a family. It was pretty difficult as neither girl was really in the mood for a photo shoot (as opposed to all those times they are in the mood-just work with me here!) and we had to do in Emily's living room with a backdrop since it's too cold to be outside. I can't wait for it to warm up so that we can get some cute shots outside.
Anyway, We were able to get some cute pictures. I'm not able to link to our photo session but Emily did post a couple on her website so I can post those here. There are a ton more cute ones but crazy Emily is now driving 12 hours!! to Indiana for Thanksgiving but I'll see if I can get her to email me some more next week.
Until then:
This is an "as good as it's going to get" family picture. My eyes are squinty, Ella has a double chin and Sofia has a dazed look but we're all in it and all semi looking in the same direction so it's a success in my book! Plus, we have a 3 year old and a 1 year old. I think this picture captures the imperfection that is life with young children, and that makes me cherish this picture even more.
Wednesday, November 26, 2008
Photos
Ella
Posted by Alexis at 3:28 PM
Labels: Fall/Winter photoshoot 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







1 comments:
the pleasure was all mine :) have a wonderful thanksgiving with your family!!
Post a Comment