So sorry for the lack of pictures lately but my memory card on my camera locked, which makes it unusable.
I ordered a new card on ebay on Monday and I hope it gets here by tomorrow because we leave for Washington DC on Friday for a long weekend and to visit Uncle Michael and Ricardo's friend and roommate from college, Mark. I'm hoping to see one of my friends from high school, Kaci, as well but she's going out of town for the weekend. Hopefully we can catch her on Sunday before we leave.
Anyway, I'm dying without my camera. Especially right now as Sofia's walking around the house totally naked except for Ella's sparkly Cinderella shoes...
I hope to have some pictures for you on Monday.
Wednesday, November 12, 2008
Where have we been???
Posted by Alexis at 7:10 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment