Monday, August 18, 2008

Sofia' 1 year Well Baby Visit

We had Sofia's 1 year Well Baby Visit this morning. Ella and I took Sofia together and Ella was such a big help. While Sofia was getting her shots, Ella sat right next to her saying, "It's ok baby Sofia. It's ohhhh kaaay."

Sofia for her part did great, especially since there was an hour wait this morning and it was right during nap time. She cried a bit during her shots but didn't scream and quickly got over it. I'm impressed because Ella usually cried until we were in the car after her shots.

Sofia has been sleeping horribly this past week. We knew that she was getting in her front two teeth but the Dr. looking in her mouth and said her molars are coming in too. UGGG. Molars are horrible. I'm hoping they break the surface soon, because I am tired and I know Sofia is too.

Now for the stats:

~Sofia the Gigantor~

Weight: 24 lbs (90%ile)
Height: 31 inches (95%ile)

She's seriously so tall it's crazy!

I still can't believe she's 1!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I miss you on LJ, so I thought I'd check to see if you're still alive. Happy 1st b-day to Sofia!

:)
Kristy (aka motownmamma)

Anonymous said...

Alexis -- Please consider using an alternative vaccination schedule. There is absolutely no need to flood Ella's or Sofia's bodies with all of the crap the medical establishment forces everyone think is a necessity. Check out this helpful article which has links to several good resources: http://www.generationrescue.org/vaccines.html.

- Matt