Ella's jumping for joy! To California we will go!
We're all packed and ready to go...
We're not ready to be on the road by 4:30 am but we'll survive. We'll be back on the 4th of September with lots of pictures I'm sure!
Have a great Labor Day!
The Dad, played by Ricardo; The Mom, played by Alexis; The Big Sister,played by Gabriella; The Little Sister, played by Sofia; The Dog, played by Mikka Moo
Ella's jumping for joy! To California we will go!
Posted by Alexis at 8:27 PM
2 comments:
Wow! You sure are lucky to be going to California!!! I wish I had family somewhere decent so I could get a free vacation, babysitter, food & lodgings. I bet your mom is terrific!!!
Wow! You sure are lucky to be going to California!!! I wish I had family somewhere decent so I could get a free vacation, babysitter, food & lodgings. I bet your mom is terrific!!!
Post a Comment