Saturday, December 6, 2008

2008 Martinez Family Elves

I love this Elf Yourself from jib jab. We did one last year but I unfortunately, didn't save it. This year Jib Jab has made it even more fun by adding different dances for your elves...so without further ado, the Martinez Family Elves, dancing the Charleston.

Before you ask, Mikka IS in fact wearing sunglasses.

Oh, and if you click the button on the bottom right hand corner of the video with the 4 arrows it will expand to full screen. This information is for Gaga who will watch this video 800 times.

Send your own ElfYourself eCards


I couldn't help myself...here we are doing a Christmas Disco.

Send your own ElfYourself eCards

3 comments:

Elastagirl said...

Andrew keeps wanting to watch it over and over :)

Christine said...

I can't wait to show James... I did this last year but this year that have made is sooooo much cooler. I am nearly peeing in my pants. Sorry, TMI!!!

Lisa said...

I love these videos, I laugh every time. Jack saw it (at least 10 times) and would say "i go there and dance, I go there and dance". Apparently he wants to party with the Martinez family!