On Friday, Ella went to the Dentist for the first time. We had made this appointment before the great middle finger debacle of 2009. At first I was thinking of canceling it, but I'm glad I kept it because Ella really did awesome.
I was so nervous about this appointment because Ella can be a little...well...difficult, but we had talked about this appointment and how all her friends also go to the dentist for a couple of weeks, so when we got there she was really excited.
She hoped right into the chair

With her cool shades to block the bright spotlight-fake smile

With the hygienist. Ella of course picked bubble gum flavor for her cleaning.

With Dr. Michelle. She applied the fluoride paste and then Ella stood up and said to her, "What's this gunk on my teeth?"

I was very pleasantly surprised with how well Ella did. She didn't protest once-even when the hygienist scraped a little bit or flossed her teeth. I have to laugh though, Ella is almost 3 1/2 and she still doesn't have 2 of her 2 year molars...talk about a slow teether!
0 comments:
Post a Comment