Saturday, January 3, 2009

We're back from CA!

We got back from CA at 2 am on 1/2/09. I've missed blogging and have over 500 pictures to upload to my computer.

My computer is also back from the "computer Doctor" as well and is good as new but I now have to load back all my programs and files and upload all my pictures from Ricardo's computer but I promise, I will post some pictures ASAP!

Ella was so excited to pick up my computer. The poor kid at the Geek Squad had no idea what to say when Ella asked him if computer cried a lot when she got her shots...

Anyway, we're back home and it's already snowed on us. While we were away one of the large snow/ice storms took out one of our window boxes. Our poor house looks so sad without it's window box.

I hope to have some pictures up ASAP. We had a great visit and did so many things and saw so many people. It was hard to leave.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

1 comments:

Elastagirl said...

I love the girls' fancy pretty dresses in your new sidebar pics!! They are so cute :)