I'm so sorry I haven't done much updating as of late. It's not that we haven't been doing anything fun, quite the opposite, but I've just been REALLY bad about taking pictures.
Last Saturday night we went to dinner at one of Ella's friends from school's house, Jordana. Her parents are Andy and Jessica and we had a great time. Turns out they love concerts as much as us, so we've already planned to see John Mayer together this summer (sans kids of course).
This last week we went to the park with our friends a couple of times, we went out to lunch with some school friends and on Thursday we had a "Spring Fling" playdate where we got to plant some petunias in paper cups and had ANOTHER easter egg hunt (a little late-but Ella didn't mind).
Yes, that's a hanger in Ella's hand...mommy dearest?
Hey, they're both looking at the camera. It's a start!
Does this dress make my thighs look big?
If you're going to make fun of my thighs, then I'm out of here.
Get back here baby sister (or now, Baby Fifa)...yes, she's trying to pull her back by the ankle.
Luckily, my friend, Ilona was at the party with her daughter Hazel and snapped a picture of Sofia and me together. I appreciate these pictures so that I can document that I do in fact, really exist.

(side note: Seriously, look at those thighs! Girlfriend is growing out of all her 6-12 month clothing. All the summer clothes that we saved from Ella are going to be too small! She's an amazon!)
Saturday night my terrific friend Karen came over to help me out. She is so helpful with the girls and once they were in bed she and I chatted, laughed and drank a bottle of wine. She spent the night too, so we got to hang out today too.
Now the house is clean(er) and I'm exhausted. It was a fun but long weekend. Ella doesn't have school this week (uggg) so I need to rest up....Ricardo won't be home until 1 am or later.
Sorry about the boring blog. I go through phases with my picture taking. I promise I'll get back on the wagon.



2 comments:
Glad to see another baby with big thighs ~ John was looking at Avery's all weekend, getting freaked out by their size! I kept telling him they are totally normal, but he's not so sure :)
Adorable pics!
Don't you dare call my Beauty an Amazon. She is perfect. Of course when she walks you think there is a thunder storm approaching but still....GaGa
Post a Comment