Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Ella's 2 1/2 year Well Child Visit

First, it's just crazy to me that she now goes to well CHILD visits, not well baby visits.

She was weighed on the big girl scale and kept her hands on her belly when the nurse asked her to (so that she wasn't holding on to anything).

Her height was determined with the stand up wall ruler not lying on the table and they no longer do head measurements.

She's in love with her Dr. and actually asks to see him, so she was so well behaved and turned on the charm big time, asking for him to hold her and hug her. Sofia was a doll too, just hanging out in the stroller munching on cherrios and puffs...it was a great visit.

Anyway, on to the stats so that I can put it in her scrapbook...

Height-37.5" 90th %tile
Weight-32 lbs 75-90%tile (so let's just call it 80%)

Dr. Steifel said to her, "Wow, you're tall!" So for the rest of the day she kept saying, "I'm tall. Mommy's tall, baby sister's tall. I'm tall"

:)

2 comments:

Lisa said...

My goodness your girl is so tall! Ella is so well behaived for the doc; I'm a little envious.

Anonymous said...

I still want her to have "Baby" visits. She is growing much too fast and you have her much too far away. I bet she didn't say that Gaga is tall?! Love the video of her feeding Fefa. Where did she learn to make that sound, Mommy?