We really truly have a tooth...and it's in the proper place! Her bottom right front tooth broke through the surface two days ago and it looks like the bottom left front is going to follow shortly.
Just like her big sister, she's a late teether. Ella didn't get any teeth until 8.5 months and then she got 4 in one month. Let's see if Sofia follows in her big sisters foot steps.
I tried to take a picture, but she won't let me get in there, so instead I'll leave with a picture of her holding her big girl straw sippy cup.
Oh, she's also 8 months old today! Wow, time flies.



2 comments:
I am soooo sad!!!! She looks like such a big girl in the picture. I love those chubby hands and checks. She is adorable!
congrats on your first tooth sofia!! that is so exciting! wow... 8 months... where does the time go????
Post a Comment