Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Jon and Kate Plus 8

Have you all heard of this show on TLC. Jon and Kate have a set of twins who are 7 now and 4 year old sextuplets! It's crazy but a great show-very entertaining.


This afternoon was a rough one for Sofia. She was just very cranky and tired and nothing, I mean nothing would mellow her out. We played in the sand box, we played on the swingset, we played with play-doh and little lady was just not having it.

She really has no interest in TV or videos but I went to turn on the TV for Ella and this show was on...before I could change the channel Sofia crawled over to the TV and did this:

She was mesmerized. Ok, so call CPS/DYFS on me for letting my 10 month old watch TV but she didn't leave this position until the show was over. I guess she likes the chaoes...I dvr'd it...Jon & Kate Plus 8 is now my Sofia calming go to show!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love watching that show, but only because it makes me realize I am a great parent whenever I doubt myself. Frankly, I think Jon and Kate have to be the absolute worst role models as parents, and maybe even people: I've never seen two people as constantly grouchy and miserable as them. Granted, I don't have 8 kids, but I think what I've been through with my kids counts as having at least 10 kids (not 2). Of course, there are times I suppose I would fit right in with that gruesome twosome -- but I have not volunteered myself for inspection by a nationwide audience. I would take those nutjobs Jim Bob & Michelle Duggar over Jon and Kate any day -- and they have 17 kids (with another on the way).

The Mendez Family said...

Hey, whatever works, right? That's too cute. Maybe she's trying to tell you she'd like more siblings!

Alexis said...

Matthew-Are we really related?

Anonymous said...

Alexis - Actually I am a member of the "Lost Duggar Tribe" who was abandoned because my name does not start with the letter "J." My real name is "Matt Bob Duggar." :)

Alexis said...

Actually your name is JMatt. The J is silent.