Last night we went to Flirt Sushi in Allendale with our friends Jessica and Andy, Erika and Rich , Rich's sister-in-law Beth, and Meredith and Marc.
We had such a nice time. The sushi is awesome there and we went through 6 bottles of wine and a bottle of sake! Yikes! Needless to say, we all had fun.
We also surprised (Jessica's idea!) Erika and Meredith with candles on their desserts to celebrate their birthdays (Erika's was on 7/2 and Meredith's is coming up).
The girls-Beth, Erika, Meredith, Jessica,me
The boys-Ricardo, Andy, Marc, Rich
Erika and Meredith blowing out their candles
Date nights are so fun!
Of course when we got home we immediately catapulted back into parenthood as Ella had woken up and was scared when the sitter went to her so we had to calm her down. Poor girl.
Today we took the girls down to Corrado's Market in Clifton. What a great market. The prices are amazing and they have a ton of fresh produce and meats and cheeses. Plus the girls just loved looking around at everything. We bought so much fresh foods for $100. It was great.
Hope everyone had a nice weekend!



1 comments:
Looks like you had a fun night! I think that place is right next door to the salon where I get my hair colored, Capello. I've often wondered if their sushi is any good, so now I know!
I used to see that place Corrado's off the parkway on my way to school at Montclair ... I always wondered what it was like - now I totally want to go shopping there! I can't help but think of the Sopranos when I see it :)
Post a Comment