Hope you all had a nice Memorial Day weekend. We had a great time with friends and spent some nice quality family time as well.
On Monday, we went to our town's parade and then in the late afternoon headed over to the Goldstein's house for a BBQ. As usual, we had a blast. The standard crew was there (Goldsteins, Briefs, Bernsteins and us, the Martinezes) but also Erika's neighbors came by as well as their friends Jordan and Heather and their adorable kids.
Erika is seriously the best hostess and always has the best food and the most beautiful presentation. I should have taken pictures of it all. It was fabulous!
The kids played nonstop for 4+ hours!
I just watched this video again and had to laugh. It's so "Office Space". I love the little white (ok, one not so white) , Jewish, suburban girls dancing to Flo Rida. Gotta love it!



0 comments:
Post a Comment