Sofia tried on one of Ella's princess dresses this morning and couldn't get enough of herself. I don't know how to feel about the fact that #1-the dress pretty much fit her and #2-she wore a pair of Snow White heels and had no trouble walking around in them. I mean, sure, she shuffled around like a geisha, but she didn't trip....
I present, Barbie Island Princess/Fairy Godmother/Snow White played by Sofia Martinez
Checking herself out in the mirror
The royal wave
Her high heels
This picture just can't capture the Geisha walk that was happening here.
I should have put it on video.
This is what she did when I told her to smile for the camera and say cheese. Obviously, I've been blinding her with the flash.
Then her royal status got to her head and she really started acting like a real princess...
Needless to say she is now in a Royal Time Out....
I should have put it on video.



4 comments:
Oh she is just too cute!
so cute!! and as always, i love your commentary. :)
I love the look on her face for the Royal Wave. My other favorite is the Royal Temper Tantrum-what a face!!!
LMAO at the royal temper tantrum and royal time out.
The pics are so cute.
Michael loves to dress up in Kate's princess costumes. Not sure how I feel about that one either...
Post a Comment