Friday, May 8, 2009

My Mother's Day Card From Ella

(click to enlarge)

I had to post this, because it made me laugh. This is my Mother's Day card from Ella. She obviously told her teachers what to write and they typed it up.

1) I have brown hair and my eyes are more green than blue. I think she was thinking of Barbie here, not mommy.
2) They spelled Sofia wrong
3) I do really like salads but I think it's hysterical that it's something Ella felt important enough to share on her Mother's Day card
4) I love that she said she loves me so so so much, because that's what we say to each other other home.

I love this kid!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

At least she knows your real name! When I was in kindergarten we did something similar and I said my mother's name was Tissie. And I was the teacher!