Saturday, March 29, 2008

Max and Ruby

Anyone with preschoolers, knows Max and Ruby.

For those of you who do not have preschoolers, here is some information about this show:

Max and Ruby...Ruby and Max

Ella is obsessed with this show lately. I have to say, I don't see the appeal. I don't get it. But she loves it and requests it multiple times a day.

Ruby is the older sister, and to put it bluntly, she's one bossy broad. The sad thing is that she reminds me of Ella. Oy!

God lord, Ella is turning in to the typical bossy big sister. All day long we hear, "No baby sister." "Play with this, baby sister."

And today while I was feeding Sofia breakfast and she was chattering in her highchair, Ella walked by and casually said, "Shut up, Baby Sister". WHA WHAT WHAT? Did I hear that correctly?

Ricardo and I looked at each other and at the same time said, "Did she just say what I think she said?"

Oh my! I know where she gets it from...Ricardo, obviously. Ok, probably not Ricardo, but for what it's worth my shut ups are not directed at my children. They are directed at Mikka. Sometimes she just sits there whining and whining and whining so I say, "Ok Mikka, shut up!".

Ooops. I guess I'm going to have to knock that off.

0 comments: