Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Purple Cupcake, Mommy!

Ella is obsessed with the color purple. She wants to wear purple everyday.

Like most 2 year olds, she's also obsessed with cupcakes. Luckily, we go to a lot of birthday parties.

So what could be better than purple cupcakes? Well, nothing. So this morning Ella woke up asking for purple cupcakes. I told her I'd go to the store and get the stuff while she was at school.
This kid doesn't forget a thing because as soon as I walked in to her classroom she got a huge smile, ran to me and said...."PURPLE CUPCAKES!!"....how about a hi mommy, kid?

So, we made purple cupcakes (and 3 teal blue ones for fun).


See, she's even wearing purple....

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is so fun reading your blog! I like to go on here and read what is happening with your girls after catching up with Kianna on Team Larsson!

You are also a great writer so your blogs are just so fun to read : )

Hello to everyone!