Ella has learned something new. Something I'm not so proud of, but at the same time, a little bit amused by it.
She's learned to STEAL! Ok, maybe steal is to strong of a word. She's learned to casually misplace items that belong to other people that she would like to keep for herself.
Seriously, how do they learn this?
So, baby sister has a pair of purple pajamas that Ella loves (remember, we've already established that Ella is obsessed with purple). She always comments on Baby Sister's purple pajamas but yesterday while I was changing Sofia's diaper, Ella went in to her pajama drawer, took out the purple pajamas and then quietly and casually left the room.
I wasn't paying full attention and forgot that she left the room with them. So later in the day, when I went to put Ella down for a nap, I noticed that her pajama drawer was open a bit and there was Sofia's purple pajamas stuffed in to her pajama drawer!
What a little stinker! I had to stifle my smile and laughter. I mean, I love seeing her little mind at work. I love that she thought that if she just stuffed them into her pajama drawer that I wouldn't notice and they would just magically become hers.
Of course, I took them out and told Ella that she can't just take things that aren't hers, etc...
but it was pretty funny.
Friday, March 14, 2008
Where do they learn these things?
Posted by Alexis at 10:46 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
I told you she was advanced!!!! Only 2.5 years and she is already a clelptomaniac. Took Winnona 25+ years. Gaga is so proud of her Ella!
Post a Comment