Today was Ella's Purim parade at school. It was so cute. All the girls were Queen Esther. It was a little chaotic; what type of recital involving 2 and 3 year olds isn't?
My camera took horrible pictures-for some reason the flash wouldn't go off. But trust me, it was cute.
They warned us that some kids would get overwhelmed and if so, we should come down and sit with them. I'll give you one guess who got overwhelmed and started to cry...it's ok though, another mom from her class had to come down too and it was fun singing with her.
After we all went back to the classroom for snack and then mommy, daddy, and Ella went out to lunch together. It was really fun.
The proud parents
The beginning of Ella's freakout
Not a great video, but I love how she's yelling "Hi Daddy! I Love you Daddy!"
Back in the classroom at snacktime
Giving mommy some loving



1 comments:
A Star Is(n't) Born!!! In the last picture where she's hugging you she looks like an 8 year old.
Post a Comment